If you're a fly fishing enthusiast or want to try it for the first time - then this is for YOU...
You Are About To Enjoy The Most Exciting Fly Fishing Adventure You're Ever Likely To Experience!
Read on to discover how fly fishing with the most experienced guides in Cozumel, deploying the world's finest fishing tackle, will give you the experience of a lifetime making your fishing buddies, back home, green with envy …
Dear Fellow Fly Fishing Enthusiast …
You certainly deserve congratulations for choosing the Cozumel region for your vacation. Not only is the scenery truly breathtaking, it's also the best fly fishing area for more than 100 miles.
So it would be tragic if you were denied some spectacular fly fishing, simply because:
- You only have a few hours ashore from your Cruise liner.
- You're staying elsewhere on the Mayan Riviera, such as in Playa del Carmen.
- You haven't brought your fishing tackle.
No problem …
Welcome … my name is Adolfo Vazquez and I've been involved in fly fishing in this area for 40 years.
And, since 1978, my team and I have been ensuring those problems don't stop good folks like you enjoying their best ever fly fishing experience.
In fact, we delight in transforming these problems into pleasures …
... for example: have you yet experienced the sheer joy of using Orvis or Sage fishing tackle? They're universally acknowledged to be the very best.
So, if you haven't brought your own gear, and - because only the best is good enough for our VIP guests - we will supply you with all you need (either fly or spin rods) from either Sage or Orvis.
Both of these top brands are a sheer joy to use and are guaranteed to enhance your fishing pleasure.
But we both know the finest equipment in the world is of little use without an equally top quality native guide to show you the little-known, very best places to cast your fly – which is where I and my family can help you.
Having spent the last 40 years as a fly fishing guide in this area, I'm truly blessed to number many firm friends among my past clients, who value the fly fishing secrets and local knowledge I've happily shared with them.
And, because of that, many return to fish with us again and again.
Robert & Theresa Stanley
Chautauqua, New York
"ADOLFO IS A TERRIFIC FISHING GUIDE WITH EXCELLENT KNOWLEDGE OF LOCAL CONDITIONS"
My wife and I have been fishing with Adolfo for nearly 12 years. He is such a terrific fishing guide on the flats with excellent knowledge of local conditions.
Every trip with "Chojon" has been memorable, and every year brings a new adventure.
And I'm delighted to tell you my youngest son carries on the family tradition by also teaching fly fishing to our valued clients.
What's more, my oldest grandson has also been helping good folks like you enjoy their fishing trips with us for the past three years.
That means our small, enthusiastic team of, mainly family, guides have a total of over 80 year's experience as fishing guides in these waters.
So I can safely say we are – by far - the most experienced team of fly fishing guides in the whole of Cozumel.
That means we have the knowledge and power to ensure your experience will be truly memorable.
"EXCELLENT GUIDING AND GENERAL ADVICE"
I did want to say thank you and also how much we enjoyed our fishing recently -thanks to some excellent guiding and general advice!
We'll see you guys this summer when we get back there.
And, in case you think you might not understand what we say, let me reassure you: we all speak excellent English!
So, whether you're trying your hand at fly fishing for the first time or are an experienced veteran, you'll be stacking the deck firmly in your favor by being guided by a team that knows the flats like the backs of their hands and can show you every crafty trick and tip to make your experience totally enjoyable and a rip roaring success.
"ADOLFO MAKES FLIES THAT BONEFISH WANT TO EAT"
Adolfo continues to introduce me to new spots of the flats on each visit and his knowledge extends beyond the standard fly patterns - he makes flies that bonefish want to eat!
After all, we both know there's nothing like a day's fishing, when you're firing on all cylinders – because you really feel ON TOP OF THE WORLD!
And just imagine the jaw-dropping looks on the faces of your fishing buddies, back home, when you show them photos of the ones that didn't get away.
They'll be green with envy!
So here's a tiny taster of what you can look forward to on your trip …
You'll feel the excitement rising as soon as we meet and embark for a short ride to the marina, where our little fleet of 3 Pangas are moored. Then, after a pleasant 20 minute trip, we arrive at the lagoons of Monte Cristo, Paso Belem and Rio de la Plata.
Then the fun really begins as we start our hunt.
But fear not: because, unlike many other Bonefish locations in the Caribbean, our lagoons teem with Bonefish all year round. So, whenever you come, you'll be assured of plenty of sport.
You can also catch Snook, baby Tarpon, and Permit, all year round.
And in no time at all, your guide will be alerting you that the Bonefish is tailing and coming towards you – even before you can see it.
After that, with the help of your guide, it won't be too long before you enjoy the thrill of catching your first Bonefish.
And don't forget the photo of you with your prize to show those envious folks back home!
And, when all this excitement has sharpened your appetite, you'll be ready for a couple of cold beers and a light snack – all included, of course – as is the world-class Orvis and Sage fishing tackle, expertly fashioned flies, lures and even your own fishing license!
Then, after that, you and the Bonefish get another chance to outwit each other.
Meeting up with us is easy – no matter where you're coming from …
We always meet at the 'San Miguel Church', a well known landmark in 'Downtown Square'. So …
- Coming in on a Cruise Ship? You'll arrive at the Cruise Pier, which is just a couple of miles (3.2 kilometres) away. Jump in a taxi and we'll be shaking hands within five minutes!
- If you are staying on Cozumel: anyone will be able to point you in the right direction, including the folks where you're staying. And, of course, every taxi driver knows where it is.
- Coming from Playa del Carmen? You'll arrive at the Cozumel Ferry Pier, from where the 'San Miguel Church, is just a pleasant two block stroll. The staff at the ferry pier will be happy to point you in the right direction or you can hop in a taxi!
Wherever you’re coming from, you’ll receive full directions with your Confirmation Email that will be instantly sent to you when you book your tour.
If you are coming from Playa del Carmen, the Ferry ride to Cozumel lasts 20 minutes, and costs only $6usd each way. Ferries depart every hour both ways starting at 7am until 11pm.
Make sure to catch a Ferry at least 1 hour before your scheduled fishing trip depart time. We recommend you to schedule your trip to start at 8am, and cath the 7am Ferry.
Here is your program for your Fly Fishing Trip in Cozumel …
- Book your Fishing Trip for 8am.
- Meet us at the San Miguel Church in Downtown around 7:45am. About 2 miles from the Cruise Ship Piers. Easy to find us, you´ll have directions in your Confirmation Email.
- We´ll be in the flats in 15 more minutes, around 8am.
- First we´ll wade the Flats for Bonefish. You´ll likely see large schools of 18 to 25 Bonefish each school. You will be fishing for Bonefish until around 11:30am.
- Then we stop for lunch, and continue far inside the lagoons 'Laguna Montecristo' and 'Laguna Rio de la Plata'.
- You will go after Snook and baby Tarpon from around 12pm (noon) until around 3pm or 4pm. You will be fishing from the boat during this time.
- Finally, on our way back to the Marina, we´ll stop by a Bay Beach to target Permit.
- This way you´ll have the chance to try your luck with 4 different species in one day of fishing.
Here's a quick summary of what will make this a fishing trip of a lifetime …
- The chance to target 4 different species in 1 Fishing Trip: Bonefish, Snook, baby Tarpon, and Permit.
- The most experienced team of fly fishing guides in all of Cozumel (with over 80 years of fly fishing guiding between them).
- The world's best fishing tackle (Orvis and Sage) both fly and spin rods for you to enjoy - or you can bring your own.
- Your choice of a 4, 6 or 8 hour trip (no need to miss out on an experience of a lifetime just because you're on a Cruise and only ashore for a few hours – just select a 4 hour trip).
- You can also decide when we begin your trip – any time from 6.00. am until 1.00.pm.
- Everything is included – even your fishing license and a couple of cold beers!
- Our trips are for two people, so bring a buddy and split the cost between you (bring a third person and they get on board for just $75 usd extra!)
You get all this – and much, MUCH more for just...
- $350 USD for a 4 hour trip for two anglers – if you have a third person in your party, they're most welcome for just $75 usd extra.
- $375 USD for a 6 hour trip for two fishers – if you have a third person in your party, they are very welcome for just $75 usd extra.
- $395 USD for an 8 hour trip for two people – if you have a third person in your party, they will get on board for just $75 usd extra.
- That includes all taxes and fees.
Immediately after your payment is processed you’ll receive a Confirmation Email with full directions to our meeting point, and all your Reservation details.
If you can’t print the Confirmation Email because you don’t have access to a printer, simply make a note of the directions and arrive at our meeting point with your passport or any other photo ID.
Book with Confidence. My Refund Policy has you covered:
- If there´s bad weather on the day of your trip, and the harbour master shuts down the port for small boats like mine. I will give you a FULL REFUND.
- If you are coming to Cozumel via Cruise Ship, and your Cruise gets re-routed off Cozumel for any reason. I will give you a FULL REFUND.
- No questions asked.
Don't you deserve the very best?
Why should the best in life be reserved for others and not you?
Why should you settle for anything less than a life full of wonderful experiences?
Why should you pass on this golden opportunity to achieve the highest level of fly fishing success by being tutored and cheered on by the very best team of fly fishing guides in the whole Cozumel area – AND gain kudos and the respect of your fishing buddies?
But it's only fair to warn you …
You see, because we value personal attention to your requirements so highly, there is an unfortunate downside. And it's this …
… because we are a small outfit we can guarantee a very personal, hands-on attention to our elite clients - but it also means we only deploy 3 boats.
And, with about 5 Cruise Ships arriving here every single day of the week, disembarking a total of 20,000 visitors daily – plus the folks vacationing in the local hotels – these naturally include many fly fishing enthusiasts, who all want to hire the very best crews.
So that means our 3 boats get booked up lightening fast.
I thought I'd better mention it, because I'd HATE for you to miss out on a fishing trip of a lifetime, just because I failed to point out how severely limited our slots are.
So now you have a clear choice …
You can book a trip with one of the other fishing guides in the area.
You can decide you deserve the best and move swiftly to secure one of the very limited places with our most experienced guides and immediately enjoy a feeling of great calm, because you know with absolute certainty you have made the right choice.
So I and my experienced team are really looking forward to providing you with an exceptional fishing trip, the memories of which you'll treasure for ever.
Chief fly fishing guide
P.S. Remember, we provide you with absolute VIP attention, but it comes at a price …
… you need to book your trip right now, because you'll hate yourself if you delay and miss out on a fishing trip of a lifetime.
P.P.S. I'll leave the last words to Charles, Bill and Steve …
"THANKS FOR THE GREAT TIME AND MANY OF YOUR HELPFUL HINTS"
Thanks for the great time and many of your helpful hints...I hope to get back to Cozumel and I'll be certain to look you up again. By the way, those pictures you emailed me look awesome.
Bill & Steve Vallone
"THANK YOU TRULY FOR THE FANTASTIC ADVENTURE"
Thank you truly for the fantastic adventure. Your expert guidance helped us bring in the best tarpon we've ever caught and those crazy jumpers really put on a great show.